Diversified's Robotics Workbench Cabinet allows students to work on and store their robots and supplies. This maple plywood base features three locking storage compartments, each with a roll-out robot shelf, a storage drawer and a customizable foam insert to protect tools and equipment. Each compartment is outfitted to accept a combination lock. The work surface is constructed of a fiberboard and particleboard composite that is non-conductive and splinter proof. The top can be extended an extra 8" for additional workspace. When the extension is lowered, the cabinet rolls easily through standard doorways on six casters. The Robotics Workbench Cabinet is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Stores up to three 18" robots
- Three tool drawers with customizable foam
- Durable non-conductive work surface
- Fold-down extender provides 8" of additional workspace
- Six 4" heavy-duty locking casters
- Top material: 1 1/4" thick fiberboard and particleboard composite
- Base material: Maple plywood
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 28"
- Height: 37"
- SEFA compliant
- MAS Certified Green
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 300.00 pounds