Versatile, highly durable and attractive, Diversified Woodcrafts' Adjustable Metal Science Table is an excellent addition to your science lab. The 14-gauge steel legs come complete with 16-gauge steel inserts that allow you to adjust the height of the table from 25" to 39". A 16-gauge steel apron frame helps prevent warping . Since the legs have a black powder-coat paint finish, they resist scratches and chipping. Choose from four top finishes to best fit your needs and budget (complete description below). This Diversified Woodcrafts Adjustable Metal Science Table is 36"W x 72"L x 25" - 39"H and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Choose from four surface materials (see descriptions below)
- Durable, wobble-free 14-gauge steel legs with 16-gauge steel inserts
- Adjust the height from 25" - 39"
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Top Material: Your choice of High-Pressure Plastic Laminate (good), ChemGuard (better), Phenolic Resin (best) or Solid Epoxy Resin
- Base Material: 14-gauge steel legs with 16-gauge steel inserts and 16-gauge steel apron
- Base Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Width: 36"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 25" - 39" adjustable in 1" increments
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 189.00 pounds
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. Diversified Woodcrafts, Inc. offers four different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
1 1/4" ARP High Pressure Plastic Laminate is widely used for student science tables. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Edges of top are finished with vandal resistant T-molding. Corners have 1-3/4" radius. Color: black.
1 1/4" ChemGuard incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. Tests prove ChemGuard has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Color: black.
1" Solid Epoxy Resin is impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat. Solid Epoxy Resin is solid, homogeneous, molded from modified epoxy resins, completely oven cured during processing. It is extremely durable and completely impervious to moisture. Color: black.