The Diversified Woodcrafts VEX U Robotics Cabinet protects your robots from theft and damage. This attractive maple plywood workbench has two compartments; each holds up to a 24" square robot. Each compartment also has a separate drawer with a customizable foam insert to store tools (not included). Use your own combination lock to secure each side. The 1 1/4" thick, non-conductive ShopTop is a medium-density fiberboard between two layers of 1/2" high-density particleboard. Raise the 8" extension for added workspace. When the extension is lowered, the cabinet fits through standard doorways. Rolls easily on six heavy-duty 4" locking casters. This Diversified Woodcrafts VEX U Robotics Cabinet is made in the USA and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Has two separate compartments, each capable of holding a 24" square robot
- Each compartment has a separate drawer with a customizable foam insert to store tools (not included)
- Use your own combination lock to secure each side
- Rolls smoothly on six heavy-duty casters
- ShopTop is non-conductive and will not splinter
- Includes VEX logo
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Top Material: 1 1/4" ShopTop high-density particleboard
- Cabinet Material: Maple plywood
- Frame Finish: Clear UV finish
- Width: 62"
- Depth: 32 1/2"; 39" with extension
- Height: 42 3/4"
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 376.00 pounds