Diversified Woodcrafts' VEX Robotics Workbench allows up to three teams to work on and store their robots and supplies. This spacious workbench features three locking storage compartments, each with a roll-out shelf that holds up to an 18" robot, a drawer and a customizable foam insert to protect tools and equipment. Each compartment is outfitted to accept a combination lock. The top is constructed of a medium-density fiberboard between two layers of 1/2" high-density particleboard, creating a non-conductive and splinter-proof top that is 1 1/2" thick. The top can be extended an extra 8" for additional workspace. Lowering the extension allows the unit to fit through standard doorways. The workbench moves easily on 4" heavy-duty, locking casters. Backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Three storage compartments
- Each compartment has a roll-out shelf, drawer and foam insert
- Top is made of high-density particleboard and medium-density fiberboard
- Extensions create 8" of additional workspace
- Top Material: 1 1/2" thick fiberboard and particleboard
- Width: 72"
- Length: 28"
- Height: 37"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 422.00 pounds