Diversified Woodcrafts' Trapezoid Science Table gives you flexibility when setting up your classroom. Use it as an individual desk, or group with others to create hexagons, octagons, horseshoes and more. This durable lab table is constructed of oak or maple hardwood with a chemical resistant UV finish. Rugged steel framing and 2 1/4" solid legs provide sturdiness to the tabletop. Black rubber boots protect leg bottoms from scuffs, moisture and chemicals. The top surface is available in either ARP High-Pressure Plastic Laminate or ChemGuard laminate. Diversified Woodcrafts Science Tables are made in the USA and backed by a five-year warranty.
- Choose from two surface materials (see descriptions below)
- Solid hardwood legs and apron with chemical-resistant finish
- Steel framing supports legs and apron
- Protective black rubber boots
- Top Material: Your choice of 1 1/4" ARP High-Pressure Plastic Laminate (good) or 1 1/4" ChemGuard (better)
- Leg/Apron Material: Hardwood
- Width: 30"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 30"
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Five years
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 216.50 pounds
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. Diversified Woodcrafts, Inc. offers two different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
1 1/4" ARP High Pressure Plastic Laminate is widely used for student science tables. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Edges of top are finished with vandal resistant T-molding. Corners have 1-3/4" radius. Color: black.
1 1/4" ChemGuard incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. Tests prove ChemGuard has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.