The unique L-shaped Peninsula Workstation from Diversified Woodcrafts provides workspace for up to four students while allowing them to face the instructor. Store microscopes, chemistry glassware and other supplies in the locking wall and peninsula cabinets. The 1" epoxy resin top resists heat and lab chemicals. The oak and oak veneer construction is beautiful and durable, and the black powder-coat accents add a modern touch. Other features include a pop-up duplex electrical outlet, data port and an earth friendly clear UV finish. This Peninsula Workstation is available in a left or right side model, depending upon your classroom's orientation. Made in the U.S.A.
*Installation of electricity required
- Workspace and instruction viewing for up to four students
- Ample locking storage
- Pop-up duplex outlet
- Data port
- Base material: Oak, oak veneer and power-coated metal
- Tabletop material: 1" solid epoxy resin
- Height: 36"
- Overall width: 90"
- Overall depth: 110"
- Wall cabinet dimensions: 90" W x 14" D
- Peninsula extension: 96"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly required