With a stylish design and excellent durability, the Diversified Spaces Hybrid Steel HPL Science Table with Plain Apron is an ideal choice for any science lab or classroom. This table features a 1 1/4" thick high-pressure laminate top with a protective 3mm PVC edge band in your choice of color. Match the color with the powder-coat paint finish on the legs or opt for a secondary hue. The solid 4 1/2" apron comes with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces to prevent wobbling. Standard glides keep your table level; casters are available for an added cost. Industrial casters support up to 350 pounds while designer casters support up to 220 pounds.
- High-pressure laminate top comes in several finishes
- 2 1/2" square steel tube legs
- Aprons are 13/16" thick x 4 1/2"H with heavy-duty, 13-gauge steel corner braces
- Protective PVC edge banding comes in many colors
- Top Material: 1 1/4" thick high-pressure laminate
- Top Finish: Clear UV finish
- Frame Material: 2 1/2" square tubular steel with powder-coat finish
- Apron Material: Your choice of solid oak or maple
- Apron Size: 13/16" thick x 4 1/2"H
- Width: 24"
- Length: 54"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 74.00 pounds