Diversified Woodcrafts' Adjustable-Height Science Table is a versatile and durable addition to your science lab. Each leg easily adjusts from 27" to 39" high in two centimeter increments, so the wheelchair-accessible table meets ADA requirements. Raise the height of just one side to create an incline for physics experiments. The stylish steel legs resist most chemicals and feature black rubber leg boots. A 4 1/2" thick solid oak apron supports the tabletop in your choice of three materials (complete description below). This Diversified Woodcrafts 30"W x 60"L Adjustable-Height Science Table comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Choose from three surface materials (see descriptions below)
- Solid oak apron
- Adjust the height of each leg from 27" to 39"
- Meets ADA requirements
- Black rubber boots protect table legs
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Top Material: Your choice of 1 1/4" ARP High-Pressure Plastic Laminate (good), 1 1/4" ChemGuard (better) or 3/4" Phenolic Resin (best)
- Apron Material: Solid oak
- Apron Finish: Clear, earth-friendly UV coat
- Leg Material: Steel
- Width: 30"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 27" - 39"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 117.00 pounds
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. Diversified Woodcrafts, Inc. offers three different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
1 1/4" ARP High Pressure Plastic Laminate is widely used for student science tables. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Edges of top are finished with vandal resistant T-molding. Corners have 1-3/4" radius. Color: black.
1 1/4" ChemGuard incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. Tests prove ChemGuard has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Color: black.