The Diversified Woodcrafts MOVE Drawer/Door Cabinet is a versatile and durable addition to any classroom. Since the solid maple and veneer cabinet is not permanently set in a room, it can easily be repositioned and transported into other areas. The cabinet hangs from a sturdy 16-gauge steel frame with nylon adjustable floor glides that prevent wobbling. Place small supplies close at hand in the convenient drawer, and larger items in the locking cabinet with shelf. Choose a right- or left-handed door, oak or maple finish and 1 1/4" ChemGuard or 3/4" phenolic resin top. The Diversified Woodcrafts MOVE Drawer/Door Cabinet is made in the USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes cabinet with shelf and locking door, plus drawer
- Solid maple and maple veneer
- Supported by 16-gauge steel frame
- Choose from several options
- Meant to be placed against a wall; back is not finished
- Nylon adjustable floor glides
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Solid maple and maple veneer
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 36"
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 140.00 pounds
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. Diversified Woodcrafts, Inc. offers different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
1 1/4" ChemGuard incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. Tests prove ChemGuard has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Color: black.