Students can work on projects, collaborate, store equipment and more at the Intermix Mobile Wave Workstation from Diversified Spaces. This workstation has a whiteboard top that is ideal for jotting down notes and ideas. Choose from several colors for the PVC edge banding to create a custom look. The base of the workstation is made of beautiful veneers in oak or maple and finished with a nontoxic, clear UV coating. Keep supplies organized close at hand on the lower shelves; the front and back of the workstation each come with an adjustable shelf for versatility. This unit comes with locking doors on each side of the cabinet. Since the workstation rolls on heavy-duty 4" locking casters, you can place it anywhere in your classroom. The Diversified Spaces Intermix Mobile Wave Workstation comes backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Whiteboard top is great for group work, experiments and more
- Choose from several edge band and cabinet colors
- Rolls easily on 4" locking casters
- Two sides of the lower section have shelves; each side comes with one adjustable shelf
- Locking doors on each side
- Top Material: Whiteboard high-pressure laminate
- Base Material: Oak or maple veneers
- Edge Band Material: PVC
- Base Finish: Clear, nontoxic UV finish
- Width: 60"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 36"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 347.00 pounds