The Diversified Spaces HLB Series ShopTop Table looks great and is easy to adjust for a variety of students in your science, art and other classrooms. Just turn the manual hand crank to adjust the table from 27 1/2" to 40 1/2" high. The hand crank retracts under the table when not in use. A black powder-coat finish on the steel frame resists scratches, even in a busy classroom setting. The attractive ShopTop is made from a layer of medium-density fiberboard sandwiched between two layers of high-density fiberboard and has an attractive natural wood look. Since the top is non-conductive and splinter proof, the table can be used in many different settings. This Diversified Spaces HLB ShopTop Table is ADA compliant.
- Adjust from 27 1/2" to 40 1/2" with the hand crank
- ShopTop is non-conductive and splinter proof
- Sturdy steel frame has a protective black powder-coat paint finish
- ADA compliant
- Top Material: ShopTop high-density and medium-density fiberboard
- Base Material: Steel
- Base Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Width: 30"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 27 1/2" to 40 1/2" adjustable
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 205.00 pounds