With the Hydroponics Growing Center, you can teach students basic botany concepts right in your classroom. This self-contained growing system includes a grow light, water pump and two adjustable timers. You can easily customize the amount of light and water your plants receive each day. Other accessories include a plant tray with net pots, nutrient reservoir, submersible pump, air pump and air stone. The durable frame is constructed of solid maple and maple veneers. A lower locking cabinet keeps the timers and air pump protected. Diversified Woodcrafts' Hydroponics Growing Center rolls on 4" locking, leveling casters. Made in the USA.
- Includes a grow light, water pump and air pump
- Two adjustable timers
- 25 gallon nutrient reservoir with lid
- Plant containment tray with net pots
- Locking equipment cabinet
- Locking and leveling casters
- Frame material: Maple and maple veneers
- Plant tray dimensions: 8" H x 27 1/2" D x 42" W
- Overall dimensions: 52" W x 28" D x 78" H
- Grow light: 150 watt
- Assembly required
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 271.00 pounds