Diversified's H-Frame Teacher’s Desk with Whiteboard Top delivers a trifecta of interactive working space, storage and style. It features a 1-1/4" thick whiteboard laminate top that teachers can write on with dry erase markers. PVC edge banding protects the edges from chipping, peeling and damage. The H-frame is constructed of 2-1/2" thick square steel tubes with a welded 2" x 2" cross brace and an 11-gauge steel L channel table support. Cabinets on either side of the frame offer storage for classroom essentials. These cabinets are constructed of either solid oak or maple and protected by a chemical-resistant UV finish. Dual-wheel casters provide smooth mobility around your lab classroom. Customize your table by selecting from a variety of edge band and frame colors. Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- High-pressure laminate top has a whiteboard finish for jotting down notes
- PVC edge banding protects perimeter of top from damage
- Stylish H-frame design is reinforced with cross brace for extra support
- Solid wood base cabinet with locking door
- Solid wood base cabinet with three locking drawers
- Edge band and frame available in a variety of neutral and bright color combinations
- Dual-wheel locking casters provide easy mobility
- Top Material: 1-1/4" high-pressure laminate with whiteboard finish
- Edge Band Material: 3mm PVC
- Cabinet Material: Solid oak or maple
- Cabinet Finish: Clear UV finish
- Frame Material: 2-1/2" square steel tubing
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Cabinet Dimensions (each): 24"W x 32"D x 29-3/4"H
- Overall Width: 96"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Height: 35-2/3"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 453.00 pounds