Diversified's H-Frame Teacher’s Desk with Phenolic Resin Top delivers a trifecta of durability, style and storage space. It features a black phenolic resin top that withstands common laboratory chemicals, abrasion, moisture and daily wear. The H-frame is constructed of 2-1/2" thick square steel tubes with a welded 2" x 2" cross brace and an 11-gauge steel L channel table support. Cabinets on either side of the frame offer storage for classroom essentials. These cabinets are constructed of either solid oak or maple and protected by a chemical-resistant UV finish. Dual-wheel casters provide smooth mobility around your lab classroom. Customize your table by selecting from a variety of bright and neutral frame colors. Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Solid phenolic resin top resists chemicals, moisture, germs, stains and scratches
- Stylish H-frame design is reinforced with cross brace for extra support
- Solid wood base cabinet with locking door
- Solid wood base cabinet with three locking drawers
- Frame is available in a variety of neutral and bright colors
- Dual-wheel locking casters provide easy mobility
- Top Material: Solid black phenolic resin
- Cabinet Material: Solid oak or maple
- Cabinet Finish: Clear UV finish
- Frame Material: 2-1/2" square steel tubing
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Cabinet Dimensions (each): 24"W x 32"D x 29-3/4"H
- Overall Width: 96"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Height: 35-2/3"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 525.00 pounds