The Add-A-Cabinet Table combines the sturdiness of a Diversified Woodcrafts science table with convenient lab storage space. The durable table base features a solid red oak apron and legs that are secured with heavy-duty bolts. Rubber leg boots and adjustable glides provide precise leveling and skid resistance. The 1" solid epoxy resin top resists common lab chemicals and creates a smooth work surface. An attached cabinet and drawer provide locking storage for paperwork or lab equipment. The entire table is reinforced with a welded steel angle and sealed with a chemical-resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Made in the USA.
- Durable oak construction
- Chemical-resistant epoxy resin top
- Attached storage cabinet and locking drawer
- Rubber boots and adjustable leg glides
- Table material: Solid red oak
- Cabinet material: Oak and oak veneers
- Top surface material: 1" solid epoxy resin
- Table height: 36"
- Table width: 60"
- Table depth: 30"
- Cabinet width: 24"
- Cabinet depth: 22 1/2"
- Cabinet height: 28 1/2"
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 350.00 pounds