Diversified Woodcrafts' Recovery Couch provides a comfortable place for ill or injured students to rest. It's also a helpful learning tool for nursing or medical classwork. The thick foam cushion with vinyl covering is soft, durable and easy to clean. A built-in head rest lends additional support, keeping the patient's head at a proper angle. Supports up to 500 pounds. Choose a maple or oak frame. Diversified Woodcrafts' Recovery Couch is made in the USA.
- Comfortable foam padding with built-in head rest
- Soft, easy-to-clean vinyl cover
- Frame supports 500 pounds
- Cushion material: Foam, vinyl
- Frame material: Solid oak or maple
- Length: 72"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 26"
- Weight limit: 500 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 145.00 pounds