The Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinet is designed for non-flammable acid and corrosive liquid storage in your science lab. It's constructed of exterior grade plywood with a chemical resistant UV finish. The interior is lined with polypropylene and includes a plastic drip pan and adjustable shelf. This non-locking cabinet features a hinged door with red letter safety labeling. The back panel is removable for rear venting access. Diversified's Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinet is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Polypropylene liner handles corrosive chemicals
- Oak plywood and veneer frame with chemical resistant finish
- Two-inch plastic containment drip pan
- Removable back panel for ventilation access
- Lined adjustable shelf
- Hinged door with pull
- Frame material: Oak plywood/oak veneer
- Liner material: Polypropylene
- Height: 35"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 22"
- MAS Certified Green
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Made in the USA
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Assembly Required: No
- Weight: 123.00 pounds