With convenient storage built right in, Diversified Woodcrafts' Science Table with Book Compartments is a durable and practical addition to your science lab. The table has sturdy solid oak legs and apron, plus adjustable leveling glides that keep your table from wobbling, a must when it comes to precise measuring. Legs attach to the table at 13-gauge steel corner braces for extra sturdiness. Black rubber leg boots protect your table from scuffs and chemical spills. Choose from four top finishes to best fit your needs (complete description below). This Diversified Woodcrafts Science Table with Book Compartments is 21"W x 72"L x 30"H and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Two 14 1/4"W x 12 3/4"D x 3 7/8"H book compartments
- Choose from four surface materials (see descriptions below)
- Solid oak legs and apron
- 13-gauge steel corner braces
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Black rubber boots protect table legs
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Top Material: Your choice of 1 1/4" ARP High-Pressure Plastic Laminate (good), 1 1/4" ChemGuard (better), 3/4" Phenolic Resin (best) or 1" Solid Epoxy Resin
- Leg/Apron Material: Solid oak
- Leg Size: 2 1/4" square
- Corner Braces: 13-gauge steel
- Width: 21"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 152.00 pounds
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. Diversified Woodcrafts, Inc. offers four different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
1 1/4" ARP High Pressure Plastic Laminate is widely used for student science tables. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Edges of top are finished with vandal resistant T-molding. Corners have 1-3/4" radius. Color: black.
1 1/4" ChemGuard incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. Tests prove ChemGuard has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Color: black.
1" Solid Epoxy Resin is impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat. Solid Epoxy Resin is solid, homogeneous, molded from modified epoxy resins, completely oven cured during processing. It is extremely durable and completely impervious to moisture. Color: black.