Diversified Woodcrafts' Augmented Reality Sandbox is an invaluable learning tool for earth science or engineering classrooms. This interactive table uses sand and 3D visualization applications to create a virtual topography. Developed by scientists, it teaches students geologic concepts such as contour lines, watersheds, catchment areas and more. Technical components include a Microsoft Kinect 3D camera, laptop and data projector. An integrated wire management system keeps the cords from interfering with the equipment. The sandbox base is constructed of solid oak and oak plywood. It rolls smoothly on heavy-duty locking casters. *Sand not included. Manufacturer recommends 250 lbs. of white play sand.
- Virtual topography teaching tool
- Includes 3D camera, data projector and laptop with software
- Integrated wire management system
- Solid oak and plywood construction with eco-friendly UV finish
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Base material: Solid oak and oak plywood
- Overall width: 48"
- Overall depth: 30"
- Overall height: 85"
- Sandbox height: 36"
- Assembly required
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 91.00 pounds