Diversified Spaces' Augmented Reality Sandbox is an invaluable learning tool for earth science or engineering classrooms. This interactive table uses sand and 3D visualization applications to create a virtual topography. Developed by scientists, it teaches students geologic concepts such as contour lines, watersheds, catchment areas and more. Technical components include a Microsoft Kinect 3D camera, laptop and data projector. An integrated wire management system keeps the cords from interfering with the equipment. Choose oak or maple for the sandbox base. It rolls smoothly on heavy-duty locking casters. *Sand not included. Manufacturer recommends 250 lbs. of white play sand.
- Virtual topography teaching tool
- Includes 3D camera, data projector and laptop with software
- Integrated wire management system
- Eco-friendly UV finish
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Base Material: Solid oak/oak veneers or maple
- Overall Width: 42"
- Overall Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 85"
- Sandbox Height: 36"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 100.00 pounds