The Diversified Woodcrafts Fab-Lab Workbench is durable, attractive and adjustable, making it an excellent choice for your classroom or Makerspace. This workbench features an 18-gauge steel frame and legs and your choice of a 1 1/4" plastic laminate top, a 1 1/2" thick shop top or a 1 3/4" thick maple top. Adjust the height from 25 1/2" to 35 1/2" to fit your students and their needs. Transform your workbench into a mobile unit by adding 4" casters for an extra charge. The workbench supports up to 1500 pounds, 1200 pounds when casters are added. This Diversified Woodcrafts Fab-Lab Workbench is made in the USA and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Choose from several top styles
- Adjust the height to 25 1/2" to 35 1/2"
- Supported by a steel frame with gray baked enamel finish
- Casters are available or an additional cost
- Top supports up to 1500 pounds (1200 pounds with casters added)
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Top Material: 1 1/4" plastic laminate, 1 1/2" shop top or 1 3/4" maple
- Frame Material: 18-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Gray baked enamel
- Width: 96"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 25 1/2" to 35 1/2"
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 360.00 pounds