Diversified Woodcrafts' Mobile Desk with Storage will keep busy science teachers organized and efficient. The ChemGuard high-pressure laminate work surface has a stainless steel sink with a hand pump. The lower hardwood and oak veneer cabinet includes one file drawer, two small drawers, two storage cupboards, a removable tote tray and a peg board with hooks. And all storage spaces lock for added security. Other features include a GFI protected AC duplex electrical outlet, 25-foot extension cord, two 2 1/2 gallon water bottles with a connecting hose, and rods with a vertical crossbar. Teachers can roll this durable science workstation around on four heavy-duty ball-bearing swivel casters, locking it in place when needed. An optional oak-framed reversible mirror/whiteboard is available for an additional charge.
- Durable work surface with sink and hand water pump
- Multiple locking storage compartments and drawers
- Electrical outlet and extension cord
- Upright rods with crossbar and clamps
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Cabinet material: Oak and oak veneers
- Work surface material: 1 1/4" ChemGuard high-pressure laminate
- Height: 36"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 28"
- Sink dimensions: 15" x 13" x 5"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 300.00 pounds