Diversified Spaces' Mobile Demo Table with Drawers can be used as a teaching station or a student science workstation. The durable ChemGuard high-pressure laminate work surface has a stainless steel sink with a hand pump. The lower cabinet has one storage compartment, four drawers mounted on nylon bearing glides, and sliding doors with locks. This mobile science station also features a GFI protected AC duplex electrical outlet, 25-foot extension cord, two 2 1/2 gallon water bottles, waste container, and rods with a vertical crossbar. The four heavy-duty ball-bearing swivel casters have foot breaks, so you can easily lock the unit in place. Available with a demonstration mirror or reversible mirror/whiteboard for an additional charge.
- Durable work surface with stainless steel sink
- Locking storage cabinet with four drawers
- Electrical outlet and extension cord
- Upright rods with crossbar and clamps
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Cabinet material: Oak and oak veneers
- Work surface material: 1 1/4" ChemGuard high-pressure laminate
- Height: 36"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 28"
- Sink dimensions: 15" W x 13" L x 5" D
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 265.00 pounds