Take your experiments anywhere with the help of Diversified Woodcrafts' Mobile Demonstration Table. The table is a great choice for science teachers on the move or for classrooms that double as science labs. Simply roll the table into storage when not needed. This attractive demonstration table is made from select maple and maple veneers and comes with a clear, chemical-resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The 1 1/4" thick high-pressure laminate top withstands wear and tear and features durable edges that are bound with a plastic T-molding. Drop leaves allow you to expand the surface area with ease. The sliding doors open easily and rest on unbreakable aluminum glides. Two adjustable shelves inside the cabinet allow you to store equipment and supplies. Includes an inlet, duplex outlet and 25' long extension cord. Supports up to 500 pounds. Diversified Woodcrafts' Mobile Demonstration Table is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Solid maple and maple veneers
- High-pressure laminate top resists wear and tear
- Cabinet has two adjustable shelves inside
- Includes inlet, duplex outlet and 25' long extension cord
- Rolls on heavy-duty casters
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Base Material: Maple and maple veneers
- Finish: Clear UV finish
- Top Material: High-pressure laminate
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Width: 48" (72" with leaves open)
- Length: 24"
- Height: 36"
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 280.00 pounds