The Mobile Laboratory Unit from Diversified Woodcrafts is a fully-stocked experiment and demonstration station that both teachers and students can utilize. The solid oak and oak veneer frame has a chemical-resistant finish, and the durable high-pressure laminate work surface has two drop leaf extensions. The lower cabinet has two adjustable storage shelves, and the sliding doors lock to keep contents secure. This mobile science station also features a stainless steel sink with hand pump, a GFI protected AC duplex electrical outlet, a 25-foot extension cord, two tote trays, two 2 1/2 gallon water bottles, connecting hoses, rods and crossbar, and a propane burner. The four heavy-duty ball-bearing swivel casters have foot breaks, so you can easily lock the unit in place. Available with a demonstration mirror or reversible mirror/whiteboard for an additional charge.
- Durable work surface with sink and two drop leaf extensions
- Locking storage cabinet with adjustable shelves
- Electrical outlet and extension cord
- Upright rods with crossbar and clamps
- Propane burner with stand
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Cabinet material: Oak and oak veneers
- Work surface material: 1 1/4" High-pressure laminate
- Height: 36"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Width with extensions: 72"
- Sink dimensions: 15" W x 13" L x 5" D
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 220.00 pounds