The Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinet is designed for non-flammable acid and corrosive liquid storage in your science lab. It's constructed of exterior grade plywood with a chemical resistant UV finish. The interior is lined with polypropylene and includes a plastic drip pan and adjustable shelf. This non-locking cabinet features two hinged doors with red letter safety labeling. The back panel is removable to access rear venting. Diversified's Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinet is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Polypropylene liner handles corrosive chemicals
- Oak plywood and veneer frame with chemical resistant finish
- Two-inch plastic containment drip pan
- Removable back panel for ventilation access
- Lined adjustable shelf
- Two hinged doors with pulls
- Frame material: Oak plywood/oak veneer
- Liner material: Polypropylene
- Height: 35"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 22"
- MAS Certified Green
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 167.00 pounds