This compact Service Island from Diversified Woodcrafts is perfect for science classrooms where floorspace is limited. Group it with science tables or workstations to create an economical lab configuration. This science cabinet features solid hardwood and natural oak veneer plywood construction, a built-in epoxy resin sink, and two combination water/gas fixtures. A chemical resistant finish and rubber base molding will protect the unit from moisture and chemical spills. The large central storage space provides access to plumbing and has two GFI protected AC duplex electrical outlets. The door has a lock and ADA compliant pull.
- Solid epoxy resin sink with water/gas fixtures
- Locking lower storage cabinet with plumbing and electrical access
- Wood construction with chemical-resistant finish
- Base material: Hardwood and oak veneer plywood
- Sink/countertop material: Solid epoxy resin (see description below)
- Height: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 24"
- Sink dimensions: 14" x 10" x 6"
- Countertop thickness: 1"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 250.00 pounds
1" Solid Epoxy Resin is impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat. It's monolithic composition eliminates the possibility of swelling, delamination, and exposure of the substrate. It's soft, low glare surface is simple to clean. Solid Epoxy Resin exhibits no effect when subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 70%, Acetic Acid (glacial), Hydrochloric Acid 20%, Sulfuric Acid 60%, Methyl Alcohol, Toluene, Benzene, and others. Solid Epoxy Resin is solid, homogeneous, molded from modified epoxy resins, completely oven cured during processing. It is extremely durable and completely impervious to moisture. Exposed edges and corners are finished with a 1/8" bevel. Color, black.