The Mobile Fume Hood Station from Diversified Woodcrafts is a wise investment for schools with multiple science labs. This ductless fume hood plugs into an ordinary outlet, and comes standard with an internal light fixture. Filter type should be selected based on chemical usage and frequency. A 5/16" thick acrylic panel surrounds the work area, allowing for teacher demonstration. The oak base cabinet has two drawers and two pull-out lipped shelves with chemical resistant liners. An earth-friendly, chemical resistant UV finish ensures long-lasting durability. All metallic parts are protected by a thermo-hardened anti-acid polymer coating, so they'll resist corrosion. Other features include an air flow meter, flow monitor, sampling port, programmable timer, energy ports and a list of approved chemicals. The Mobile Fume Hood Station rolls easily around your school on heavy-duty casters. Made in the USA.
- Provides mobile, ductless fume filtration
- Filters liquids, gasses and solids
- Protective, see-through acrylic screen
- Oak storage cabinet
- Heavy-duty casters
- Materials: Oak, acrylic, anti-corrosion metal alloys
- Overall height: 83 2/3"
- Overall width: 32 1/3"
- Overall depth: 29"
- Hood dimensions: 30 1/8" W x 21 1/4" D x 33 3/4" H
- Cabinet dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 32 1/3" D X 36" H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 650.00 pounds