The Mobile Fume Hood Station from Diversified Woodcrafts is a wise investment for schools with multiple science labs. This ductless fume hood plugs into an ordinary outlet, and comes standard with an internal light fixture. The all-inclusive filter handles liquids, gasses and solid chemicals. A 5/16" thick acrylic panel surrounds the work area, allowing for teacher demonstration. The oak base cabinet has two drawers and two pull-out lipped shelves with chemical resistant liners. An earth-friendly, chemical resistant UV finish ensures long-lasting durability. All metallic parts are protected by a thermo-hardened anti-acid polymer coating, so they'll resist corrosion. Other features include an air flow meter, flow monitor, sampling port, programmable timer, energy ports, two-year filter and a list of approved chemicals. The Mobile Fume Hood Station rolls easily around your school on heavy-duty casters. Made in the U.S.A.
- Provides mobile, ductless fume filtration
- Filters liquids, gasses and solids
- Protective, see-through acrylic screen
- Oak storage cabinet
- Heavy-duty casters
- Materials: Oak, acrylic, anti-corrosion metal alloys
- Overall height: 83 2/3"
- Overall width: 32 1/3"
- Overall depth: 29"
- Hood dimensions: 30 1/8" W x 21 1/4" D x 33 3/4" H
- Cabinet dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 32 1/3" D X 36" H
- Assembly required
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 650.00 pounds