Diversified Woodcrafts' Octagon Workstation has ample storage and work space for four students. Sixteen locking drawers in the base provide maximum classroom storage. And recessed corners allow for stool/leg space. Other features include an epoxy resin sink with two water/gas fixtures, four rod sockets and four GFI electrical receptacles. The tabletop is available in your choice of solid epoxy resin or phenolic resin (see below). The base is constructed of solid oak and hardwood veneers with a chemical resistant finish. Rubber molding protects the unit from moisture and chemical spills.
- Workspace for four students
- Chemical and heat resistant tabletop (see below)
- Sink with two water/gas fixtures
- Sixteen locking drawers
- Four GFI AC electrical receptacles
- Four rod sockets (rods not included)
- Base material: Solid oak and oak veneer
- Tabletop material: 1" solid epoxy resin or 3/4" solid phenolic resin
- Height: 36"
- Width: 62"
- Sink dimensions: 16" W x 16" D x 7" H
- Drawer dimensions: 26 1/2" W x 11" D x 5 1/2" H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly required
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 761.00 pounds
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. It is designed for use as countertops, pegboards and reagent racks. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Phenolic Resin exhibits no effect with subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 30%, Acetic Acid 98%, Hydrofluoric Acid 48%, Sulfuric Acid 33%, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Phosphoric Acid 85% and others. Color, black.
1" Solid Epoxy Resin is impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat. It's monolithic composition eliminates the possibility of swelling, delamination, and exposure of the substrate. It's soft, low glare surface is simple to clean. Solid Epoxy Resin exhibits no effect when subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 70%, Acetic Acid (glacial), Hydrochloric Acid 20%, Sulfuric Acid 60%, Methyl Alcohol, Toluene, Benzene, and others. Solid Epoxy Resin is solid, homogeneous, molded from modified epoxy resins, completely oven cured during processing. It is extremely durable and completely impervious to moisture. Exposed edges and corners are finished with a 1/8" bevel. Color, black.