Diversified Woodcrafts' ADA Instructor's Desk provides accessibility for a wheelchair along with ample work and storage space. All dimensions meet ADA requirements. Four locking dovetail drawers feature steel glides to ensure durability. The work surface is available in black solid epoxy resin or black solid phenolic resin (see below). Other features include a built-in sink with a combo water/gas fixture, a GFI protected AC duplex receptacle, pull out writing board, support rod with crossbar, and protective rubber base molding. The ADA Instructor's Desk is constructed of solid oak, hardwood and oak veneers with a chemical resistant UV finish. Made in the U.S.A.
- Desk and sink dimensions meet ADA requirements
- Ample locking storage for teacher supplies
- Chemical and heat-resistant work surface
- Built-in sink with water/gas fixture
- GFI protected AC duplex receptacle
- Wood construction with chemical resisant UV finish
- Base material: Solid oak, hardwood and oak veneers
- Work surface material: Chemical and heat-resistant epoxy resin or phenolic resin (see below)
- Height: 34"
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 30"
- Knee space: 30" W x 27" H x 19" D
- Sink dimensions: 14" W x 10" D x 5" H
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly required
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 480.00 pounds
When selecting a countertop, it's important to understand how your ADA Instructor's Desk will be used. Diversified Woodcrafts, Inc. offers two different countertop surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
1" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. It is designed for use as countertops, pegboards and reagent racks. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Phenolic Resin exhibits no effect with subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 30%, Acetic Acid 98%, Hydrofluoric Acid 48%, Sulfuric Acid 33%, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Phosphoric Acid 85% and others. Color, black.
1" Solid Epoxy Resin is impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat. It's monolithic composition eliminates the possibility of swelling, delamination, and exposure of the substrate. It's soft, low glare surface is simple to clean. Solid Epoxy Resin exhibits no effect when subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 70%, Acetic Acid (glacial), Hydrochloric Acid 20%, Sulfuric Acid 60%, Methyl Alcohol, Toluene, Benzene, and others. Solid Epoxy Resin is solid, homogeneous, molded from modified epoxy resins, completely oven cured during processing. It is extremely durable and completely impervious to moisture. Exposed edges and corners are finished with a 1/8" bevel. Color, black.