*Does not include stand
Dahle's Professional Stack Paper Cutter is perfect for trimming large stacks of paper. The Solingen steel blade efficiently and precisely cuts up to 700 sheets at one time. A heavy-duty paper clamp places pressure across the entire cutting surface, preventing paper from sliding and fanning. A spindle driven, self-locking backstop provides extreme accuracy during repetitive cuts. To prevent injury, the blade cannot move when the safety shields are up. For proper cutting height and leverage, the Professional Stack Paper Cutter can be mounted on an optional floor stand.
- Rugged Solingen steel guillotine blade
- Heavy-duty clamp holds papers in place
- Safety shields on each side of blade
- Self-locking backstop
- Type: Guillotine
- Sheet capacity: 700
- Cutting length: 18 5/8"
- Overall dimensions: 33 3/4" x 28 1/4"
- Material: Metal
- Warranty: Five years
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 200.00 pounds