The CARL Angel-5 Pencil Sharpener smoothly sharpens 0.9mm or 0.5mm lead tips with a two-stage core function. Its crank handle operation is quiet and classroom-friendly. The auto feed mechanism draws the pencil into the cutting chamber, producing a perfect point without oversharpening. Shavings fall into a transparent waste tray that is removable for easy emptying. This sturdy pencil sharpener features a die cast aluminum internal gear mechanism and double-steel casing with a red powder coat finish. The detachable blade unit is easy to clean or replace if needed. A desk clamp mount temporarily attaches the sharpener to your worksurface. Rubber feet prevent scratching and damage. Backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Smooth and quiet crank handle operation
- Automatically pulls pencil into cutting chamber
- Designed to prevent oversharpening
- Double-steel casing with red powder coat finish
- Removable shavings tray for easy emptying
- Cutter Material: Steel, aluminum
- Frame Material: Steel
- Color: Red
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 5"
- Height: 5 1/3"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 1.00 pounds