Correll's Flip Top Training Table is an adaptable solution for your classroom or office. The clever flip top design allows for set up in seconds. This steel table features a sturdy H-frame to support the durable, high-pressure laminate top. The 24"W x 48"L, half-round work surface has enough space for three adults to sit comfortably. A steel modesty panel has integrated wire management to keep cords organized and off the floor. Table legs adjust in 1" increments for ultimate versatility. When not in use, flip the table down for simple, compact storage. Move from room to room on four easy-rolling casters, including two that lock. Comes with both height-adjustment knobs and set screws. Correll's Flip Top Training Table is made in the U.S.A. and is backed by a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Durable, high-pressure laminate top
- Adjustable-height legs
- Modesty panel with wire management
- Flips down for easy storage
- Four casters, two locking
- Table Shape: Half-Round
- Top Material: 1 1/4" high-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: Steel
- Width: 24"
- Length: 48"
- Height: 21" - 29" (23" - 31" with casters)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 5 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 50.00 pounds