With its extra-thick, 3/4" particleboard core, Correll's Heavy-Duty Laminate Top Training Table is a great choice in even the most heavily used school, commercial and home areas. The high-pressure laminate top stands up to wear and tear, and the heavy-gauge steel frame won't wobble. Plastic foot caps and edge banding protect your table and won't mar walls or floors. Locks into place when open to prevent accidents. Choose short legs that adjust from 16" to 26" or standard legs that adjust from 22" to 32".
- 3/4" thick particleboard top w/ high-pressure laminate finish
- Durable enough for heavy-duty use
- Plastic foot caps and edge banding protect the table
- Steel apron provides extra support
- Choose short or standard adjustable legs
- Top Material: High-pressure laminate
- Core Material: 3/4" thick particleboard
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Warranty: 5 years
- Width: 24"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 22" - 32" (standard legs); 16" - 26" (short legs)
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 53.00 pounds