The Copernicus Premium 3D Printer Cart provides your valuable classroom technology equipment with a proper home. This durable steel cart is compact yet provides plenty of display and storage space for your 3D printer and supplies. The cart accommodates 3D printers with a footprint up to 24" wide by 27" deep. In addition to the top shelf, the cart features a sliding laptop shelf that holds laptops up to 17" wide, an adjustable spool holder (holds up to four spools), a Tech Tub locking storage box, a six-outlet power strip, two open plastic tubs, one large tub and magnets for attaching accessories to the frame. The cart rolls smoothly on 4" casters (two locking) so your printer stays safely in place during transport. The cart frame features a five-year warranty, the power strip has a one-year warranty and the tubs come backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Holds up to a 24"W x 27"D 3D printer
- Includes a Tech Tub, laptop shelf, spool holder, power strip, two open tubs, one large tub and magnets
- Tech Tub is made of tamper-proof ABS plastic
- Rolls smoothly on 4" casters (two locking)
- Laptop shelf holds laptops up to 17" wide
- Frame is backed by a 5-year warranty
- Power strip is backed a 1-year warranty
- Tubs are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Material: Steel
- Tub Material: Heavy-duty plastic
- Tech Tub Material: ABS plastic
- Tech Tub Dimensions: 12 1/2"W x 16"D x 16"H
- Open Tub Dimensions: 12"W x 15 3/4"D x 6"H
- Large Tub Dimensions: 25 1/4'W x 13 1/4" x 6"H
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 59" (with spool arm in place); 41" (without spool arm in place)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 81.00 pounds