Encourage hands-on learning and strengthen creativity and building skills with the Copernicus Base STEM Maker Station. This station allows you to neatly store all of your essential building materials in one convenient location. You will receive a cardboard or material storage rack, a tape/ribbon/string dispenser rack, a Coroplast overhead sign to personalize your station (letters not included), hooks for hanging accessories and tools, four Small Tubs, four Open Tubs and four Tiny Tubs. The station has a sturdy tubular steel frame with a bright blue powder-coat paint finish. Rolls easily on four 4" casters (two locking) with pinch covers. The frame is backed by a 10-year warranty; the tubs are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Includes a variety of tubs, dispensers and boards for your STEM projects
- Encourages hands-on learning
- Rolls easily on 4" casters (two locking)
- Tubs are backed by a lifetime warranty
- Steel frame is backed by a 10-year warranty
- Frame Material: Tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Frame Dimensions: 47"W x 27"D x 56"H
- Bottom Shelf Dimensions: 39"W x 14"D x 2 1/2"H lip
- Open Tub Dimensions: 15"W x 12"D x 6"H
- Tiny Tub Dimensions: 3"W x 4"D x 5"H
- Small Tub Dimensions: 16"W x 6"D x 6"H
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 65.00 pounds