Keep your monitors at a comfortable height and provide plenty of area for books, notes and keyboards with Balt's Split-Level Dual Computer Workstation. Each 18" deep gray laminate work surface adjusts independently in height from 25 1/2" to 31 1/2" to accommodate users of various sizes. The platforms are supported by a heavy-gauge steel frame with an attractive black powder-coat paint finish. Mount the two CPU holders on the inside or outside of the legs. Grommets provide cable management and keep your work area tidy. Balt's Split-Level Dual Computer Workstation is GREENGUARD certified and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Mount the two CPU holders on the inside or outside of the legs
- Laminate work platforms adjust independently from 25 1/2" to 31 1/2"
- Cable management grommets keep your work area tidy
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a ten-year warranty
- Top Material: Laminate
- Base Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 36"
- Height: 25 1/2" – 31 1/2" adjustable