Dispatch Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach are intermediate-level, hospital disinfectant wipes that meet CDC, CMS and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in healthcare facilities. Ready-to-use, one-step wipes contain a 1:10 bleach dilution. Premoistened towels are EPA-registered to kill C. difficile spores in 3 minutes and other common healthcare pathogens just 1 minute. These wipes kill 99.9999 percent of C. difficile spores, according to the current, EPA-recommended testing standard (June 2014). They are designed for clinical usage for disinfecting equipment and high-touch surfaces. Wipes contain an anticorrosion agent and are formulated for broad surface compatibility with healthcare surfaces, including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Light fragrance provides a comforting scent for your patient and staff. Disinfectant towels are intended for use in healthcare settings.
- Includes 12 packets, each with 60 wipes
- Pre-moistened wipes eliminate need to measure for immediate use
- Anticorrosive ingredient helps prevent damaging surfaces or equipment
- Powerful formula kills 99.99% of C. difficile spores in 5 minutes
- Designed for use in commercial settings
- Perfect to disinfect and sanitize the household
- Effectively cleans hospital
- Quantity: 720 wipes (60 wipes per packet)
- Container Type: Packet
- Wipe Size: 6 3/4" x 8"
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 19.60 pounds