Dispatch Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach are intermediate-level, hospital disinfectant wipes that meet CDC, CMS and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in healthcare facilities. Ready-to-use, one-step wipes contain a 1:10 bleach dilution. Premoistened towels are EPA-registered to kill C. difficile spores in 3 minutes and other common healthcare pathogens just 1 minute. These wipes kill 99.9999 percent of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA-recommended testing standard (June 2014). They are designed for clinical usage for disinfecting equipment and high-touch surfaces. Wipes contain an anticorrosion agent and are formulated for broad surface compatibility with healthcare surfaces, including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Light fragrance provides a comforting scent for your patient and staff. Disinfectant towels are intended for use in healthcare settings. This package includes one canisters with 150 wipes.
- Advanced formula disinfects medical use surfaces in 3 minutes or less
- Broad surface compatibility allows you to clean variety of surfaces
- Ready-to-use wipes are presaturated for immediate cleanings
- Perfect for disinfecting ultrasound probes, blood glucose meters and more
- Quantity: 150 wipes
- Container Type: Canister
- Wipe Size: 6 3/4" x 8"
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 2.70 pounds