Control the spread of infection in your medical facility with Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner. It's EPA-registered to kill 58 microorganisms - including MRSA, Influenza and Norovirus â€“ in under one minute. This ready-to-use cleaner also kills 99.99% of C. difficile spores in three minutes. The bleach solution includes an anti-corrosion agent and is formulated for use on stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Clorox Germicidal Cleaner meets CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. Case includes six 32-oz. bottles.
This product cannot be returned.
- The 1:10 bleach dilution is formulated for healthcare surfaces
- EPA-registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms
- Kills MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds
- Kills influenza viruses, measles and norovirus in one minute
- Kills C. difficile spores in three minutes
- Contains an anti-corrosion agent
- Quantity: Six 32-oz. bottles
- Composition: Bleach
- EPA registered
- Meets OSHA and CDC guidelines
- This product cannot be returned.
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 14.36 pounds