Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes help control infection and germ spread in hospitals, nursing homes and medical facilities. These wipes are EPA-registered to kill 58 microorganisms - including MRSA, Influenza and Norovirus - in under one minute. It also kills fungi, TB bacteria and the COVID-19 virus. The 1:10 bleach dilution formula features an anticorrosion agent and meets CDC and OSHA guidelines for healthcare settings. Use them on plastic, stainless steel, glass, ceramic and laminated surfaces. Packages contains two 110-ct. refill bags.
- The 1:10 bleach dilution is formulated for healthcare surfaces
- EPA-registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms
- Kills MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds
- Kills influenza viruses, measles and norovirus in one minute
- Kills C. difficile spores in three minutes
- Contains an anti-corrosion agent
- Quantity: Two 110-ct. refill bags (220 wipes)
- Wipe Width: 12"
- Wipe Length: 12"
- Composition: Bleach
- Dilution Ratio: 1:10
- EPA registered
- Meets OSHA and CDC guidelines
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 15.00 pounds