The Highlands Climber is designed to enhance toddlers' gross motor skills, with colorful ramps and gentle steps to explore. This soft play set will provide a safe place for play and exercise in your childcare center. Durable hook & loop strips keep pieces secure during play. Soft yet durable vinyl cover can be wiped clean between uses. The firm foam core retains its shape through years of play. All materials used are GREENGUARD certified and meet safety and flammability standards.
- Safe play equipment for infants and toddlers
- Pieces connect with hook & loop strips
- Easy-to-clean vinyl covering
- Suggested Age Range: Two - four years
- Height: 22"
- Length: 59"
- Width: 95"
- Cover Material: Vinyl
- Core Material: Polyurethane foam
- Meets ASTM & CPSIA standards
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 56.00 pounds