Start the creativity and imagination early with the Community Help Tunics from The Children's Factory. Designed for children ages 18 months to 3 years, these five tunics offer children a glimpse into different professions. The tunics mimic the clothes a chef, policeperson, firefighter, medical professional or mail carrier might wear. The tunics - except for the medical professional - include a non-removable, attached hood to ensure the "hat" of the costume isn't lost. Each tunic has a hook-and-loop attachment on each side and on the top of the left shoulder. The chef's costume features a chef's hat, red ribbon, and utensils in the pocket (all designed into the costume). The police tunic is navy blue and black with radio and handcuff images. Bright yellow and black, the firefighter costume has a red firefighter hat. The medical professional costume includes images of a stethoscope, scissors, needles and a red-and-white cross. Navy blue and black, the mail carrier's tunic features an image of a mail pouch. The Children's Community Help Tunics are machine washable and dryable.
- Set of 5 tunics
- Chef, police, firefighter, medical professional and mail carrier
- Tunics include attached hood with hat (except for medical professional)
- Hook-and-loop closure at left shoulder and both sides
- Length: 18"
- Width (across shoulders): 10"
- Machine washable, dryable
- Ages: 18 months to 3 years
- One size fits most
- Warranty: 2 years
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 1.80 pounds