Acid and Corrosive Storage Cabinet - 45 Gallon Capacity
Safely store flammable and non-flammable liquids in Shain's Acid and Corrosive Storage Cabinet. This cabinet has 18-gauge steel double walls on the top, bottom, back and sides with a 1 1/2" air space between the inner and outer walls to reduce the chance of combustion. The blue epoxy powder-coat paint extends to all interior and exterior surfaces and provides superior protection in the event of a spill. Each of the two shelves and the bottom of the cabinet comes with a high-density polyethylene tray for additional protection from spills. This cabinet also features a 2" vent with fire baffle and cap. Shain's Acid and Corrosive Storage Cabinet holds up to 45 gallons and comes backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Holds up to 45 gallons of acids and corrosive liquids
- Double wall 18-gauge welded steel with 1 1/2" air space
- Shelves come with high-density polyethylene trays for protection from spills
- Three-point locking doors
- Adjustable leveling feet keep the cabinet from wobbling
- Bright blue baked powder-coat paint finish inside and out
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Material: Welded 18-gauge steel
- Finish: Blue powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 2 shelves plus bottom shelf
- Lock: 3-point locking handle
- Capacity: 45 gallons
- Width: 43"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 65"