The CEF Limber Adjustable Height Tilt Table is a versatile and attractive place for students of any age to work. This mobile table features a tilting top available in a great selection of colors. The whiteboard top can be used with dry erase markers and has a glossy finish; other tops have a matte finish. Since the table adjusts from 30" to 48" high, students as young as third grade or up to university students can work in a sitting or standing position. Place equipment on the two open shelves; the middle shelf adjusts to accommodate your bulkier items. Keep smaller supplies organized in the eight plastic storage bins. The table rolls smoothly on locking casters and fits through 36" wide doorways so you can easily move it from classroom to classroom. Doors are available for an additional cost.
- Top tilts for a variety of uses
- Adjust the height to a sitting or standing position
- Comes with open shelves and eight plastic bins for organization
- Rolls on locking casters
- Fits through 36" wide doorways
- Top Material: Laminate
- Base Material: Steel and laminate
- Base Dimensions: 22" x 54"
- Dimensions Casters to Casters: 33" x 61 1/2"
- Width: 41 1/2"
- Length: 73 3/4"
- Height: 30" to 48" (when flat); 61" to 78 1/2" (when tilted)
- Warranty: 12 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 340.00 pounds