Perfect for cafeterias and event centers, the H-Series Insulated Food Pan Carrier keeps up to four food pans hot for extended periods of time. It maintains a holding temperature of 150° - 165°F and offers a three minute temperature recovery. The energy efficient H-Series stays cool to the touch when plugged in, and uses less energy than three 100 watt light bulbs. A front vent cap releases steam and equalizes pressure inside the unit. The molded polyethylene frame won't dent, chip or crack and is easy to clean. Includes a removable 9' electrical cord. Cambro's H-Series Insulated Food Pan Carrier is available in five colors. Made in the USA.
- Keeps four 4" deep food pans hot for hours
- Maintains a holding temp of 150° - 165°F
- Three minute temperature recovery
- Insulated polyethylene stays cool to the touch
- Front vent cap releases steam and pressure
- Energy efficient operation
- Material: Polyethylene
- Height: 27 3/4"
- Width: 18 1/8"
- Depth: 26 1/3"
- Inner dimensions: 13 1/8"W x 19 1/8"H x 21"D
- Cord length: 108"
- Required voltage: 110 - 120 VAC
- Watts: 230w
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: One year
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 38.09 pounds