MooreCo's VT Logic Natural Cork Board with Aluminum Frame features an attractive and completely recyclable board surface, so you can feel good about your purchase year after year. This cork board comes with a 1/16" fine-grain natural cork surface mixed with polyurethane binder, so pins stay in place and do not leave marks. If fact, the board is so durable that it comes backed by a 10-year warranty. The anodized aluminum frame gives it a contemporary look. This MooreCo 3'H x 4'W VT Logic Natural Cork Board is GREENGUARD certified and TAA compliant.
- Self-healing recyclable cork surface
- Bonded to insulation board
- Stylish anodized aluminum frame
- TAA compliant
- Material: Self-healing, fine-grain natural cork with polyurethane binder
- Frame material: Anodized aluminum
- Cork thickness: 1/16"
- Height: 2' 9 3/4"
- Width: 4'
- Cradle to Cradle Certified
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 16.00 pounds