MooreCo's Fabric Bulletin Board with Aluminum Trim is an attractive place to display notes and artwork. This board features a durable and non-fraying fabric surface over a tackable 7/16" thick substrate that looks so good that it is suitable for use in churches, schools, businesses and more. Increase the tacking abilities of your board by selecting an additional cork or cork plate substrate for an extra charge. The cork option provides a 1/8" thick natural cork layer bonded to a 3/8" thick layer of substrate. The premium cork plate option provides a 1/4" thick natural cork layer bonded to a 1/4" thick moisture-resistant substrate. Choose from several fabric colors to match your décor. Features an attractive anodized aluminum frame. Available with cork backing for an additional charge. MooreCo's 4'H x 10'W Fabric Bulletin Board with Aluminum Trim is TAA compliant and backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Durable and non-fraying fabric surface
- Comes standard with a 7/16" thick tackable substrate; cork and cork plate backings are available for an extra charge
- Attractive anodized aluminum frame
- TAA compliant
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Board Material: Fabric with a lightweight tackable substrate
- Frame Material: Anodized aluminum
- Width: 10'
- Height: 4'
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 60.00 pounds