Display artwork, class notes and other materials on a surface that looks great and is guaranteed to last for years with MooreCo's Natural Add-Cork Bulletin Board with Aluminum Frame. This board has a 1/8" thick cork surface that will withstand a decade of classroom use. The self-healing surface is fully recyclable and bonded to rigid 3/8" thick substrate for superior tack-holding ability. A anodized aluminum frame adds a contemporary touch. MooreCo's 4'H x 12'W Natural Add-Cork Bulletin Board with Aluminum Frame is GREENGUARD certified and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Self-healing recyclable cork surface hides pinholes
- Bonded to durable substrate surface
- Stylish anodized aluminum frame
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Material: Fine-grain natural cork
- Frame material: Anodized aluminum
- Cork thickness: 1/8"
- Height: 4'
- Width: 12'
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 100.00 pounds