This professional Brother QL-820NWB Label Printer with an LCD offers flexible connectivity options to let you connect through Bluetooth, Ethernet and wireless (802.11b/g/n) interfaces. USB Host interface is well-suited for use with a peripheral such as a scanner. Ultra-fast technology provides a print speed of up to 110 standard address labels per minute to help you save time on big projects. Whether you print one label or multiple labels at a time, the convenient automatic cutter keeps you working efficiently. High-resolution printing (up to 300 x 600 dpi) delivers crisp text and graphics for impressive results. Flexible design can be powered by a rechargeable battery (sold separately) for a complete mobile solution. Its easy-to-use construction accepts Brother drop-in tape rolls for quick replacement and prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes for banners and signs up to 3' long. Label printer is perfect for labeling packages, envelopes, office supplies, file folders and more.
- Backlit monochrome LCD allows standalone use
- Flexible connectivity offers multiple ways to connect
- Ultra-fast speed prints 110 address labels per minute for time-saving use
- Automatic cutter keeps you going when printing multiple labels
- High-resolution creates crisp text and graphics for clear, legible results
- Maximum Label Width: 2.44"
- Maximum Mono Print Speed: 6.93 in/s
- Maximum Print Resolution: 300 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Width: 2.28"
- Power Source: Battery
- Print Color Capability: Monochrome
- Standard Memory: 6 MB
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Wireless Print Technology: Apple AirPrint
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 9 1/4"
- Height: 5 3/4"
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 4.88 pounds