The Brother PT-70 Handheld Labeler is a sleek, stylish, handheld labeler that uses nonlaminated "M" tape in 3/8" and 1/2" size widths. It prints six type sizes and nine type styles - all accessible from its easy-to-use PC-style keyboard. Raised keys on the keyboard allow more accurate input. This model also prints up to two lines and features text framing, underlining and an eight-character, one-line liquid crystal display (LCD). You also have the option of selecting from 71 symbols to display your creativity on your label. Add time and date information to your label at the touch of a button. Labeler is great for labeling leftovers, smoke alarm batteries and children's projects. Contents include one "M" starter tape cassette and user manual. Labeler uses four AAA batteries (sold separately).
- Uses "M" tape in 9mm and 12mm size widths
- Prints in 2 different font sizes and 9 type styles
- Up to 2 line printing
- Time/date function is perfect for labeling perishable food and much more
- LCD displays 8 characters x 1 line
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Package Contents:
- P-Touch 70BM Personal Handheld Labeler
- User's Manual
- Black on What Tape (4mm x 12mm)
- Print Method: Direct Thermal
- Width: 6 1/2"
- Depth: 4 1/4"
- Height: 2 1/4"
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 0.79 pounds